Tuesday, September 4, 2012

First Day Jitters

I AM SO EXCITED!

Tomorrow is my first day in Pre-K, and I can't wait to start this amazing journey with my kiddos!

I'm also doing something I thought I'd never do...starting a blog.  I know not everyone wants to stay up to date on my preschool classroom, but I've gotta keep track of the funny things they say somehow!  Maybe I'll get extra points in my PLC for integrating technology.

This job is such a gift from God--I have an amazing staff and after meeting most of my students at open house, I know I have some FABULOUS kids too.

The last two weeks have been busy getting my classroom ready... here are some pictures of what it looks like right now, before the kids get there!


Overview of our classroom

 Our little reading corner...can't wait to see those sweet ones curled up with books!
Gotta have that word wall!
Everyone gravitates straight for this kitchen
Dr. Seuess...so wise


We'll fill this up fast!
 Amen :)
Who doesn't love ice cream?














Hopefully I'm still this excited after tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment